وظائف بنك ابو ظبى الاسلامى
Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-1 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not Mentioed
Salary Type : Net Salary
The teller operations role is the front end of the organisation involving direct interaction with customers. The role
Serves as a one point interface for most customers for their daily banking needs and also involves some of the most
Critical banking requirements including cash and vault management
• Receive and process cash/ cheque deposits from customers.
Process all cash/ operational transactions within limits that cant be affected at Self-Service Zone.
• Verifying customers signatures within limit and obtain proper verification for over limit.
• Process special instructions concerning TDS all sundries transactions.
• Handle customer inquiries/ issues escalating complaints to Operation Head.
Ability to handle large volumes of cash.
• CBE Compliance Audit Procedures:
• Preparing Cash Reports
• Ensure abiding by implementation of all Bank policies and procedures as per set limits and given signature
Authority as well as all compliance/ CBE requests.
• Spot and handle all cross-selling opportunities for opening account to beneficiaries of cheques or transfers
. And any other assigned tasks.
• University/ College Degree
• Good command of the English language
• (G12) 2-4 years banking or similar experience preferably in the financial services industry
• (G11) 0-2 Fresh graduates may also be considered at lower entry level grades.
Job specific Skills:
• Enhanced communication skills (Oral written)
• Interpersonal problem-solving analytical and networking skills across various functions.
• Strong customer service orientation and quality management skills.
• Good accounting knowledge and numerical ability.
• Customer Service skills