Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-3 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not Mentioned
Salary Type : Net Salary
Location: Cairo , EG
To receive and check invoices received from different company departments and external vendors, followed by approving the payment voucher ensuring an accurate process flow.
• Approve the invoices booked at the relative account and cost center, with complete documents and recording them in a certain time frame.
• Approve the payment after checking the due date of payment.
• Approve the closing journal voucher (JV), Accrual JV, adjustment JV and account analysis.
• Participate in system projects to enhance the monthly and annual financial reports.
• Set service level agreement (SLA) with other departments like Administration, Technical and Commercial) to ensure service quality.
• Customer Centricity: (Sales /cc Staff) Creates a positive customer experience at the point of sale and post-sales journeys. (Non-sales) Creates a positive internal customer experience during internal customer journeys and touch points Innovation: Continuously learn new trends in the market and propose new ideas, approaches and insights
• Operational Excellence: Takes responsibility—Accepts responsibility for outcomes of one’s work; with focus on accurate high-quality operations daily routine, processes and workflows.
• People Management: Demonstration of team spirit and a proactive collaboration with cross functional projects. Demonstrate company values and compliance with company policy.
Qualifications & Experience:
• University Degree in Accounting (faculty of commerce)
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience. (Area of experience)
• Good – Very Good – Excellent Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required.
• Good -Very Good – Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
• Communication skills.
• Previous experience in Telecommunications Company is desired.
• Oracle experience is essential.