AP Accountant-Ingram Micro Gulf
Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-3 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not Mention
Salary Type : Net Salary
What will you do
• You will handle invoice Booking and Payment Process: Trade and Non- Trade
• You will process trade vendor invoices and service provider invoices for travel /freight/customs duty/insurance/inventory by entering them into Aptec system
• You will handle vendor Reconciliations: Trade and Non – Trade
• You will make Monthly / Periodic reconciliation of Vendor Accounts against Aptec Distribution accounts immediately notifying any variances to the vendor and Aptec management for corrective action.
• You will handle timely collections of collections and cash management
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
• You have a bachelors degree in Finance Commerce or related
• You have 6 months to 1 year of experience in AP role
• You are Fluent in spoken and written English.
• You are result and Details Oriented
• You have a customer Impact top of mind strategy.
What is in it for you:
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.