Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-3 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not Mentioned
Salary Type : Net Salary
Location: Cairo , EG
Manage a large ticketing or a reservation and ticketing office retail operation by implementing and maintaining best practise policies and procedures and lead the retail office to achieve local and network wide Commercial objectives. Ensure the highest level of service is delivered consistently to all customers across the full range of Emirates products so as to maintain and improve sales revenue.
– Manage the day to day operations of the retail office team and ensure that all customers are provided with excellent customer service. Ensure the retail office team are aware of and work to consistently meet and exceed reservations sales targets.
– Coach, manage, develop and motivate direct reporting agents and Customer Sales and Service Team Leaders. Ensure that team and individual agent performance is at the required standard and maximise the productivity of each individual member. Conduct regular performance management reviews ensuring that objectives and development plans are clearly set out and provide regular feedback to team members and management.
– Ensure that sales policies and retail office procedures are clearly understood, applied and adhered to by the team. Interpret information received from Emirates Group and senior management and communicate to the operation, thereby ensuring that up to date information on products and services is always available.
– Provide necessary on job instructions and training to staff and new joiners. Ensure that sales policies and retail office procedures are clearly understood, applied and adhered to by the team. Conduct regular team briefings to ensure that the team is aware of new products, policies and procedures as and when they are introduced.
– Monitor the discipline, grooming and conduct of the team.
– Produce resource plans based on call and walk in customer forecasts. Delegate tasks based on ability of the staff, ensuring a fair and even distribution of work among both the reservations and ticketing teams.
– Analyse service level and revenue data to determine operational trends and provide solutions to increase sales, service and quality. Regularly communicate with sales team, EGHQ departments such as Commercial and Reservations Services and Emirates network of contact centres and retail offices to share knowledge, ideas and best practise.
– Research, promote and implement new program, sales, service and employee satisfaction initiatives in order to achieve contact centre and network revenue, quality and employee satisfaction and attrition targets.
– Implement and maintain retail office standards such as furniture, brochure displays and queuing, reservations and telephony systems.
– Control and maintain records for all revenue accountable documents such as tickets and MCOs ensuring that usage is monitored in order to provide necessary accounts at the end of the day/shift. Prepare and reconcile end of day banking and bank monies as appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience
Airline sales and contact centre experience. People management, coaching and people development.
Knowledge/skills: Working knowledge of retail office and airline industry procedures and methodology.
Excellent knowledge of fares and ticketing, Skywards and MARS reservations systems and Emirates products and services.
Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills. Ability to work in a busy sales team environment.
Selection skills training. PC based skills to operate Windows package such as Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Egypt.