Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist – Internship
• Experience Needed: 0 To 1 Year
• Career Level: Student (Undergrad / Postgrad)
• Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
• Salary: 2500 To 3000 EGP Per Month, Commission In Dollars For Closed Deals
• Job Categories: Marketing/PR/Advertising – Sales/Retail – Media/Journalism/Publishing
Only for bookworms! We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist for our Twitter project Booktasters. In Booktasters, we connect interested reviewers from all around the globe with authors who are interested in getting book reviews and constructive feedback on their books.
• Responsible for offering our reviewing packages to new and existing authors within our Twitter community.
• Support the company’s sales lead by achieving the sales target, gaining new clients, and enhancing the competitive advantages.
• Close deals with a win–win spirit and achieve a high customer satisfaction level and gain authors’ trust.
• Stay up-to-date with the publishing industry.
• Assist with the publishing of content that is suitable for authors.
• Respond and interact daily with existing followers on Twitter.
• Build rapport and nurture current relationships within our community.
The intern will learn:
• Generating marketing materials to increase sales.
• Driving sales by building and maintaining a strong author/publisher client base.
• Identifying and developing new sales opportunities mainly on Twitter and emails.
• Receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring.
• Six months. The first three months of the internship will be unpaid with 140 hours of remote training.
• The salary in the last 3 months will be 3K – 4K + commissions, depending on the performance of the intern.
• After graduating, high-performing candidates will be eligible for a long-term job offer: 180 hours of remote working with a salary of 6K – 8K + commissions.
If you are shortlisted, check your email; both main inbox and junk folder.
30th of December, 2022.
• Fluent command of English, both written and verbal.
• Can manage a virtual internship with flexible working hours along with their ongoing semester.
• Dedication of 5 hours/day for work.
• Age from 16-20.
• Stable internet connection and functioning laptop.
• COVID-19 Update: As our priority will always be the well-being of our interns and employees, we have shifted all the teams’ responsibilities, interns’ recruitment, and training to an online process.