Financial Data Analyst-Nawy
Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-3 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not Mention
Salary Type : Net Salary
• Develop and maintain commission cycle reports.
• Boosting the organizations financial performance through the analysis of financial results forecasts variances and trends.
• Assisting in the process of capital budgeting and expenditure planning.
• Keeping and maintaining accurate and up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments or tools market conditions and trends.
• Conducting and comparing analysis and market research in order to support internal financial analysis.
• Creating and maintaining various dashboards in order to support analysis and provide insight.
• Monitoring and reviewing budgets and expenses and coming up with ways to reduce or reimburse expenses.
• 1-2 years of professional experience in business finance or any other relevant field
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science Finance Economics or Statistics in other similar disciplines
• Have a good understanding of Power BI Python to conduct and present analysis results
• Have experience with data gathering cleansing and analysis of large volumes of order management and financial data.
• Strong SQL
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong competency analytical and numerical skills
• Well-developed financial intelligence to handle financial issues efficiently.