General Accountant _ Al Ahly Medical Services
• Experience Needed:1 To 2 Years
• Career Level:Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
• Education Level:Bachelor’s Degree
• Job Categories: Accounting/Finance
• Responsible for recording all the company’s liabilities & issuing cheques.
• Prepares outstanding accounts payable balance, tax deduction from suppliers and monthly payable tax settlement.
• Maintain vendor records.
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, Supplier down payments, Petty cash, Encumbrances, Notes payable and Pre-paid expenses.
• Transfers AP & GL module & transfers AP & GL reconciliation.3
• Bachelor’s degree of commerce.
• 1-2 years working experience in a similar position.
• Work under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task and carry out multiple responsibilities.
• Good English
• Excellent Ms. Office