Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-3 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: 10000 EGP
Salary Type : Net Salary
Location: Cairo , EG
• Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or in related field.
• Assist to maintain all sets of accounting books and records accurately, including cash, inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, project costs, intercompany transactions, staff reimbursements, etc.
• Assist budget forecast, evaluate inventory reports and check the accuracy of their balances.
• Assist in monthly end closing process, be able to prepare and deliver Financial Statements according to local accounting standards, along with required accounting and management reports on time.
• Assist in maintaining general ledger in accounting system.
• Assist in recording and reconciling of all applicable monthly taxes and responsible for timely submission of monthly tax declaration form to applicable authorities.
• Assist with the preparation and filing of annual Corporate Income Tax return and coordinate with external parties to make sure all required deadlines are met.
• Assist in coordination with external parties including banks, auditors (local and overseas), and local authorities, etc.
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software’s.
• Assist with other tasks as and when assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: E£7,000.00 – E£10,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: Cairo: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Education: Bachelors (Preferred)