Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-3 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: 7,000 EGP
Salary Type : Net Salary
Location: Cairo , EG
Experience Needed:More than 2 years
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level:Bachelors Degree
Salary:6500 to 7000 EGP Per Month
• Post journal entries accurately to tally balance sheets
• Maintain records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding and updating
• Invoice verification & processing payment
• Preparation of bank reconciliation statement on a monthly basis
• Handling payroll
• Effectively and efficiently manage the company’s petty cash operations through proper inspection and payments of bills, receipts & cash count
• Check & book expenses and prepare monthly account reconciliations and examine supplier invoices for accuracy and issue cheques in time for accurate allocation of payments against invoices
• Conduct month-end closing activities so that all current costs must be reflected as expenses of the current month
• Follow up with customer for the pending payments, the reconciliation of customer account, and generating customer invoices.
• Well knowledgeable in any accounting software
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an Accountant .
• Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Accounts/Commerce or any other relevant field.
• Preferably from the Travel industry
• Good English communication, planning & organizing, multi-tasking
• Bookkeeping & accounting principles, MS Office proficient, Attention to detail.