Junior Accountant at Kaizen Firm
Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-3 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not Mentioned
Salary Type : Net Salary
Location: Cairo , EG
We are looking to hire a Junior Accountant to be able to work remotely with our company.
The Junior Accountant is
responsible for the general accounting function including preparing
journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and
account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and
account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out
the responsibilities of the accounting department.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting, and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Computing taxes.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
• 0-1 years of accounting experience
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
When you apply for this
position, a consultant from Kaizen Firm will evaluate your resume for
the role being posted in addition to considering you for other relevant
positions as they become available that match your interests, expertise,
and skill set. Your CV might be submitted into our protected applicant
tracking system, but none of your information will ever be disclosed to
another party without your permission. Through https://zcu.io/cNxP, you
can browse a wide range of employment opportunities and apply your
personal data rights at any time.