Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-3 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not Mentioned
Salary Type : Net Salary
Location: Cairo , EG
• Responding on all Customers requests (External communication) through cases on SalesForce.
• Resolving daily sales team issues and requests (Internal communication) Through tickets and team groups.
• Validating daily payments credit our banking accounts to facility upload payments and monthly closing.
• Reconcile and review the customer ledgers.
• Issue Monthly pending invoices for the Customers on their due dates.
• Create customer receipts received either through checks, Credit Card or Cash payments on a timely basis.
• Updating the back office system and Salesforce with any recent payments hitting our accounts.
• Activating orders on The System and Salesforce to go live.
• Support updating the Aged sheet to take the necessary actions.
• Following on media clients pending payments and issue the accurate invoices
• Account for any bounced checks or credit cards Overdue and follow up with customers.
• Keep track of the Security checks received from Credit Card
customers and inform the Finance Manager and Sales team when not
• Unidentified receipts to be checked and allocated to the relevant customer.
• Update checks (PDCs) or any cash payment coming from customers and upload on NetSuite.
• 0 – 1 year working experience in Accounts Receivable or similar role.
• Must be Fluent in English.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
• Knowledge of ERP systems such Oracle. (Is preferred).
• Good organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.