Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 3-5 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: 10,000 EGP
Salary Type : Net Salary
Location: Cairo , EG
• Experience Needed:3 to 4 years
• Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
• Education Level:Bachelors Degree
• Salary:8000 to 10000 EGP Per Month
• Supervise and coordinate the daily activities and operations of the office or department
• Perform administrative support functions such as data management, creating reports, drafting correspondence and preparing basic financial accounts
• Supervise the efficient use of office supplies and maintenance of office equipment
• Ensure the office facility is always in order from safety, cleanliness and organization standpoints
• Act as liaison with other departments and divisions
• Organizing travel arrangements as needed.
• Managing staff meetings and schedules.
• Coordinates the promotion for all the department events
• Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations,
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
• Prepare operational progress or status reports
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Knowledge of administrative and office procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and workplace terminology.
• Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, or organization.
• Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
• Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
• University degree preferably in Business Administration.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar position
• Language school is a must.
• Excellent in written and spoken English.
• Must have strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to handle problematic situations quickly and efficiently especially in relationship to fellow staff members.
• Residence near to Heliopolis.