Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 3-5 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not Mentioned
Salary Type : Net Salary
Location: Cairo , EG
- Define, Develop and implement efficient organizational models that fit business needs.
- Manage the developing, designing, redesigning, terminating, and changing of organizational functions.
- Apply and maintain capacity models in order to support right-sizing decisions
continuous improvements and change management within the processes of
the bank providing the support and mechanism to implement changes to the
operations of the business.
- Handle all activities – end to end –
related to process mapping, which includes the detailed activities and
phases, considering the sequence of tasks and phases, segregation of
- Acquire confirmation on the final draft of the process
from all stakeholders in order to be communicated to the control
functions in the Bank for review and confirmation.
- Draft the Job Description of all Bank functions.
determination of the responsibilities of the involved parties in
accordance with the Bank Organization Code and in compliance with the
internal controls, regulatory instructions, and Parent Company
- Responsible for identifying the Bank`s SLAs with
the involved stakeholders and control functions to obtain the required
- Handle reporting related activities with the Parent
Company including the publishing of Organization Structure /
Organization Code / Head Counts through the proper communication
Special Skills for the Job:
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Time Management Skills.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and reporting skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Required Qualifications for the Job:
- Minimum 3 years of Experience preferably in the Banking sector.
- Good command in English Language (written & spoken).
- Good computer skills (Visio – PowerPoint – Word – Excel).