Location: Cairo, Egypt
Company: Nestlé Business Services
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future
This role is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payment for all employees’ salaries.
A day in the life of…
• Ensure accurate and timely payment for all employees’ salaries
• Ensures accurate and timely transfers for off cycle payments
• Prepares bank transfer / upload for salaries and other manual payments in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure Posting to accounting of all payments processed
• Ensures Daily Audit checks are performed over critical info types.
• Prepares standard Reports and employee reconciliation.
• Prepares manual booking, as necessary and assist Accounting Operations in their reconciliation on a regular basis, ledger balances on withholding tax, loans and other accounts affecting payroll.
• Finance & GL Reconciliation
• Participate to specific HR projects which have an impact on payroll processes and can improve the current practices
• Coordinates with various operating units on the timely submission of periodic reports and remittances/payments to external parties and the other various government agents.
What will make you successful
• 1-2 year of experience in Accounting/ Human Resources.
• Strong Analytical skills and detail oriented.
• Strong Time Management Skills.
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Ability to act proactively to anticipate any issues linked to legal changes and take necessary actions within deadlines
• Take initiatives to learn more about business, processes, legislation to efficiently perform day to day payroll activities. Keen on learning and acquiring knowledge of systems.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.