Experience Needed:7 To 10 Years
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level:Not Specified
- Obtain and maintain thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Preparing financial monthly / quarter / annual reporting requirements, including trial balance preparation and adjustments.
- Adheres to financials’ policies and procedures and ensure compliance with accounting principles;
- Prepare balance sheets and statements and income statement monthly and annually;
- Receive and deposit cash/ checks collections;
- Assess late fee charges and returned check charges;
- Collaborate effectively with supply chain, sales and operation departments to report information regarding company’s turnover and receivable status;
- Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- prepare sales statements and invoices and follow up for collections;
- Check balances in ledger and various transaction accounts;
- Receives and revises cost receipts / bills, selling rates/ invoices for each operation;
- Formulates monthly analysis report for “expected budget vs actual”;
- Audit transactions daily;
- Under the supervision of the financial manager follow up on credit contracts operations and collections;
- Assist in Internal Audits and other works on case to case basis;
- responsible for all journal entries related to month end closing process e.g. accruals and payroll;
- Handling all tax obligations including preparation, verification and submission tax declarations;
- Prepare monthly payroll;
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure;
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets;
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
- Knowledge of ODOO system is advanced.
- Military service completed for male candidates.