About the job
Four Seasons Alexandria at San Stefano
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Interested individuals should have a huge appetite for development and have demonstrated a skill set for working cooperatively.
Looking for a Guaranteed Opportunity, this is the place for you.
Alexandria is the second-largest city in Egypt – and the most culturally diverse – with a coastline that stretches over 30 km. Palm-lined boulevards, beautiful gardens and wide-ranging historical sites combined with a thriving café culture and convivial inhabitants give the city a bohemian air. Alexandria’s proximity to Cairo – only 225 km – provides an ideal opportunity for a twin-centre stay at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza or Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence. With a distinctive European flair, the Hotel adds 21st-century elegance to Alexandria’s renowned Mediterranean ambience, setting new standards for beach-side living in the summer capital of the Middle East.
Four Seasons Alexandria
A seaside glamour on the Egyptian Rivera , located in the heart of Alexandria overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria holds 154 spacious rooms, suites and beach villas designed by the renowned Pierre Yves-Rochon and is only a 10-minute walk from the Royal Jewelry Museum and 9 km from the Library of Alexandria.
The main complex of the hotel includes 10 outlets including restaurants and bars, meeting rooms, spa, indoor pool and gym. Opposite the hotel, a long stretched, sandy beach with lush green landscaping unfolds the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea. It is easily accessible by an under-passage from the hotel. The Beach facilities include 30 beach suites, an infinity seawater pool, a beach restaurant, gym, and kids area.
In addition, the Hotel launches a new project located on the Hotel’s private beach to complete its state-of-art complex on the shores of the Mediterranean. The 15 Beach Villas offer guests the opportunity to rent and stay in a comfortable setting while enjoying more space, privacy and exclusivity, alongside the full complement. With multiple options between one, two or three bedrooms, the villas are suitable for families and couples alike.
• Professional Human Resources certification is strongly preferred
• Prior experience in Human Resources preferably talent acquisition from 1-2 years
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
• Excellent computer literacy skills. ( Excel .. etc)
• Previous experience seeking talent recruitment and assisting with onboarding processes
• Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
• Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
• Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have
• Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
• Proficient in using Recruitment software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
• Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
• Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders, and ages
• Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices
• Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events, and job fairs
• Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
• Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality, and salary requirements
• Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications
• Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications, and experience of potential candidates
• Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization
• Meet with the People & Culture team to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company